Help Key Bindings doesn't show all of them?

Help Key Bindings doesn't show all of them?

TimM-3
I notice that Help - Key Bindings doesn't seem to show all of the bindings?

For example - I added a binding for Ctrl-1 to run my unit tests, and it
appears, however I also added Ctrl+0 to bracket match and it doesn't seem to
show up, however Ctrl+] (another bracket matcher I added does appear).

Along the same lines - I assume that this window is context sensitive - e.g.
Doing Help Keybindings from the System Folder gives a much shorter list
(which I think is correct - but thought I would mention it)

There are also many Scintilla keys that don't show up there (which I can
understand, but maybe we can programatically add those in just to help
people out. I'll start a new message on useful Scintilla keys separate to
this one).

Tim

Re: Help Key Bindings doesn't show all of them?

Blair McGlashan-3
"TimM" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:dm9vv5$613$[hidden email]...
>I notice that Help - Key Bindings doesn't seem to show all of the bindings?
>
> For example - I added a binding for Ctrl-1 to run my unit tests, and it
> appears, however I also added Ctrl+0 to bracket match and it doesn't seem
> show up, however Ctrl+] (another bracket matcher I added does appear).

How did you add them? Since the dump of bindings is based on the accelerator
key table associated with the shell, it should include all the working key
bindings, except those which are defined in some hidden way in a
sub-presenter/ control.

> Along the same lines - I assume that this window is context sensitive -
> e.g.
> Doing Help Keybindings from the System Folder gives a much shorter list
> (which I think is correct - but thought I would mention it)

The caption of the window (e.g. "Sytem Folder Key Bindings") is the clue
here :-)

> There are also many Scintilla keys that don't show up there (which I can
> understand, but maybe we can programatically add those in just to help
> people out. I'll start a new message on useful Scintilla keys separate to
> this one).

That should not be the case. These are show separately in a table, or
tables, below the first. This is because these bindings are only operative
while focus is in those windows.

Regards

Blair