[Help Wanted] moderators for pharo mailing lists

[Help Wanted] moderators for pharo mailing lists

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

The two Pharo Mailinglists (pharo-dev and pharo-users) are run using Mailman via a commercial provider.
(Thanks to the Pharo Association,  https://association.pharo.org)

This means that we have nothing to do with regard to technical problems/issues or running the service itself.
but nevertheless, there are 1-2 emails per month that end up in a moderation queue, mostly because they are
very very large.

It would be nice to have 1-2 people more to help with these (infrequent) moderation calls.

If you are interested to help —> send a mail to me.

Marcus