Help browser in tools menu?

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi guys

in my 70 image (not recent one) the help browser is not proposed via a
menu and I think that it would make sense.
What do you think?

Re: Help browser in tools menu?

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Not in World Menu > Help > Help Browser ?

> On 30 Jan 2018, at 14:21, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi guys
>
> in my 70 image (not recent one) the help browser is not proposed via a
> menu and I think that it would make sense.
> What do you think?
>
> Stef

Re: Help browser in tools menu?

Stephane Ducasse-3
Yes the same.
Now I think that in the future (when we have finished to refactor
pillar) we could import directly some chapters from the book.
This we would reduce the duplication.

Stef