Help fight Ebola by joining the Computing for Ebola Challenge

1 message Options

Help fight Ebola by joining the Computing for Ebola Challenge

SergeStinckwich
Hi all,

a hackathon will be organized from October 3rd to 10th worldwide in
order to help fighting Ebola
You could have more explanation here:
https://www.hackerleague.org/hackathons/computing-for-ebola-challenge

Some projets that might be interesting: visualization, analysis of
epidemiological data, educational materials, etc ...

I was wondering that maybe we could have a Moose/Pharo team for this hackathon ?
I could participated with two students from my team.
We are involved with the design of a domain-specific language for
epidemiology, called Kendrick:
https://github.com/UMMISCO/Kendrick

You have already seen the visualisations that we already done like the
following one:

https://www.facebook.com/ObjectProfile/photos/a.341189379300999.82969.340543479365589/704650679621532/?type=1

https://www.facebook.com/ObjectProfile/photos/a.341189379300999.82969.340543479365589/704304912989442/?type=1

https://www.facebook.com/ObjectProfile/photos/a.341189379300999.82969.340543479365589/703876539698946/?type=1