Help for Scribo development

1 message Options

Help for Scribo development

Nicolas Petton
Hi,

As people interested in Scribo may have noticed, Scribo development
happens to be really slow since a few months. This is mostly due to a
lack of time, and I must say that I didn't make any significant
contribution to Aida since a few month neither.

Leaving Janko alone with Aida and Scribo development makes me feel
really sad, so I'm asking for help.

The good thing about opensource software is that when someone doesn't
have time anymore or the willing to continue his work on a project,
someone else can help, or even replace him, so the project keeps
evolving.

So, if someone is interested in helping to maintain Scribo, please let
me know.

Cheers!

Nico