Help for a Smalltalk Newbie.

Warriormon87
I am working on a project and I need to be able to re-size the number of rows and columns in the table widget for Smalltalk Visual Works in my code.  What is the syntax for this?

How do I set it up so that I can have the user edit entries in the table while the program is running, by clicking?

Re: Help for a Smalltalk Newbie.

stephane ducasse-2
You should post to the vwnc mailing-list to get an answer.
Provide an example will increase your ratio answer.

Stef