Help is now able to define where subbooks are placed

Help is now able to define where subbooks are placed

Torsten Bergmann
Hi Enrico,

found the time this evening to integrate your idea
that custom help books should be able to define
where subbooks should be placed/displayed:

    #pages
       ^(firstPage MyAppSubTutorial secondPage thirdPage)

Just update your Squeak image to #10565 and you dont
need to workaround this problem using a custom
builder anymore.

It is now also mentioned in the help systems help
itself. See chapter "STEP 7 - TIPS AND TRICKS".

I've also opened an issue together with the
changeset for Pharo 1.2 so that it will be
integrated in one of the next pharo updates.

Thanks for the idea and initial code!

Bye
T.

Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Help is now able to define where subbooks are placed

Hannes Hirzel
Yes, this is very useful for me. Thank you Enrico and Thorsten!

--Hannes