Help needed for new Etoys release!

Rita Freudenberg
Dear developers,

it's been some time since the latest Etoys release and some nice has been done in the meantime. We eductors would love to have a new Etoys release to give the new features to all the Etoys users, but we cannot do this on our own.
So please step up and let us know that you will help us. Bert wrote a documentation on how to do a release here:

http://etoys.squeak.org/svn/trunk/Documentation/

Greetings,
Rita

Am 24.01.2012 um 20:47 schrieb karl ramberg:

> I will help out, but we need to be a few more to push trough to the other side...

Karl, thank you so much for your willingness to help! I'm sure that the few more will come and help!

Greetings,
Rita

> Karl
>
> On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:42 PM, Rita Freudenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear developers,
>
> it's been some time since the latest Etoys release and some nice has been done in the meantime. We eductors would love to have a new Etoys release to give the new features to all the Etoys users, but we cannot do this on our own.
> So please step up and let us know that you will help us. Bert wrote a documentation on how to do a release here:
>
> http://etoys.squeak.org/svn/trunk/Documentation/
>
> Greetings,
> Rita

Rita Freudenberg

Re: Help needed for new Etoys release!

Scott Wallace
I'm willing to look through code and projects submitted for review, and to make tweaks and enquiries here and there as appropriate.

But someone else will need to take the lead in seeing the formal release process through.

 -- Scott

On Jan 24, 2012, at 11:53 AM, Rita Freudenberg wrote:

> Am 24.01.2012 um 20:47 schrieb karl ramberg:
>
>> I will help out, but we need to be a few more to push trough to the other side...
>
> Karl, thank you so much for your willingness to help! I'm sure that the few more will come and help!
>
> Greetings,
> Rita
>>
>> Karl
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:42 PM, Rita Freudenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Dear developers,
>>
>> it's been some time since the latest Etoys release and some nice has been done in the meantime. We eductors would love to have a new Etoys release to give the new features to all the Etoys users, but we cannot do this on our own.
>> So please step up and let us know that you will help us. Bert wrote a documentation on how to do a release here:
>>
>> http://etoys.squeak.org/svn/trunk/Documentation/
>>
>> Greetings,
>> Rita
>>

> Rita Freudenberg

Re: Help needed for new Etoys release!

Steve Thomas
I can test.

Stephen

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 8:23 PM, Scott Wallace <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm willing to look through code and projects submitted for review, and to make tweaks and enquiries here and there as appropriate.

But someone else will need to take the lead in seeing the formal release process through.

 -- Scott

On Jan 24, 2012, at 11:53 AM, Rita Freudenberg wrote:

> Am 24.01.2012 um 20:47 schrieb karl ramberg:
>
>> I will help out, but we need to be a few more to push trough to the other side...
>
> Karl, thank you so much for your willingness to help! I'm sure that the few more will come and help!
>
> Greetings,
> Rita
>>
>> Karl
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:42 PM, Rita Freudenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Dear developers,
>>
>> it's been some time since the latest Etoys release and some nice has been done in the meantime. We eductors would love to have a new Etoys release to give the new features to all the Etoys users, but we cannot do this on our own.
>> So please step up and let us know that you will help us. Bert wrote a documentation on how to do a release here:
>>
>> http://etoys.squeak.org/svn/trunk/Documentation/
>>
>> Greetings,
>> Rita
>>

> Rita Freudenberg

Re: Help needed for new Etoys release!

Bert Freudenberg
And I'll at least do what's necessary to get it into the next Sugar release. Hopefully a bit more. And I certainly can do a bit of hand-holding ;)

- Bert -

On 24.01.2012, at 20:31, Steve Thomas wrote:

I can test.

Stephen

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 8:23 PM, Scott Wallace <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm willing to look through code and projects submitted for review, and to make tweaks and enquiries here and there as appropriate.

But someone else will need to take the lead in seeing the formal release process through.

 -- Scott

On Jan 24, 2012, at 11:53 AM, Rita Freudenberg wrote:

> Am 24.01.2012 um 20:47 schrieb karl ramberg:
>
>> I will help out, but we need to be a few more to push trough to the other side...
>
> Karl, thank you so much for your willingness to help! I'm sure that the few more will come and help!
>
> Greetings,
> Rita
>>
>> Karl
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:42 PM, Rita Freudenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Dear developers,
>>
>> it's been some time since the latest Etoys release and some nice has been done in the meantime. We eductors would love to have a new Etoys release to give the new features to all the Etoys users, but we cannot do this on our own.
>> So please step up and let us know that you will help us. Bert wrote a documentation on how to do a release here:
>>
>> http://etoys.squeak.org/svn/trunk/Documentation/
>>
>> Greetings,
>> Rita

Re: Help needed for new Etoys release!

Korakurider-2
Hi all, I can help testing and release engineering specific to windows platform.

/Korakurider