Help on Help

True Christian
Although OA is definitely committed to not provide new help or other
documentation for D5, (outside this newsgroup and paid help of course) would
it be too difficult to supply a few simple redirection links so when I click
in D5 on Help when online I automatically get the D4 help instead of: "The
page cannot be found"?

Re: Help on Help

Udo Schneider
True Christian wrote:

> Although OA is definitely committed to not provide new help or other
> documentation for D5, (outside this newsgroup and paid help of course) would
> it be too difficult to supply a few simple redirection links so when I click
> in D5 on Help when online I automatically get the D4 help instead of: "The
> page cannot be found"?
Although not online there is a way to use the D4 help file with D5. See
http://www.object-arts.com/UsingD4HelpWithD5.htm for instructions.

CU,

Udo