Help (perfect for newcomers) migrating a technical FAQ

Help (perfect for newcomers) migrating a technical FAQ

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi folks. I had a good idea and and it perfect for someone that wants to help and don't know how. It is not the most entertained task, but I promise you will learn a lot. Mostly, if you are newcomer.

The idea is basically to migrate the FAQ that is here:

http://scg.unibe.ch/wiki/faq/pharofaq

to a new section in the collaborative Pharo book:

http://book.pharo-project.org/

So....any takers ?  Let us know so that we generate a new user in the Book

The idea is also to check whether what is says is still correct for pharo or if it needs an update. Or even how to improve it (from the view of a newcomer).

Thanks

Mariano

http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Help (perfect for newcomers) migrating a technical FAQ

LogiqueWerks
I may be able to take that on
  Robert Shiplett