Help required for understanding a project on smalltalk hub

Help required for understanding a project on smalltalk hub

Jigyasa Grover
Hello All !

I have just started with Pharo and still grasping it features.

I have come across a project on Smalltalk Hub  http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~BenjA/FullTextSearch  ; a search application for Pharo.

I wish to explore this project and enhance/improvise it further.

It would be great if the author of this project, any of its contributors or simply a Pharo enthusiast would guide me on how to go about understanding the project. I am keen on broadening it further.

Thanks
Jigyasa

Re: Help required for understanding a project on smalltalk hub

Sergio Fedi

​Hi, if you want we can do a Skype call today so I can help you in your first steps.

Re: Help required for understanding a project on smalltalk hub

Marcus Denker-4
I am interested… but I have not much time this week and next week I am on holidays (travelling).

The FullTextSearch project was very nice and it would be nice to get it alive again...