Help

Lorenzo
Hi,

I am trying to insert into a JQTab a JQCheckBox to obtain the same format as the one you can see in JQCheckBox, but I am not able to set CSS in JQTab to get the same format.
Can anybody help me?

Grazie

Lorenzo

Re: Help

Stéphane Ducasse
Lorenzo

you should ask on the seaside mailing-list

Stef

On Sep 8, 2011, at 5:58 PM, Lorenzo Schiavina wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to insert into a JQTab a JQCheckBox to obtain the same format as the one you can see in JQCheckBox, but I am not able to set CSS in JQTab to get the same format.
> Can anybody help me?
>
> Grazie
>
> Lorenzo

Re: Help