[Help wanted]Search Icon for creating desktop file for gst-browser

[Help wanted]Search Icon for creating desktop file for gst-browser

Jochen Schmitt

Re: [Help wanted]Search Icon for creating desktop file for gst-browser

Paolo Bonzini-2
On 06/24/2010 04:12 PM, Jochen Schmitt wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> I think the application 'gst-browser' should have a so called
> desktop file which allow you to start this application over a
> menu in KDE or GNOME.
>
> Unfortunately, I haven't found any icon to which I can refer from
> the desktop file.

What about  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:GNU_Smalltalk_logo.svg

It scales well to 64 pixels and, if we cut it to the top-right part,
down to ~20 pixels.

Paolo

Re: [Help wanted]Search Icon for creating desktop file for gst-browser

Paolo Bonzini-2
On 06/24/2010 04:12 PM, Jochen Schmitt wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> I think the application 'gst-browser' should have a so called
> desktop file which allow you to start this application over a
> menu in KDE or GNOME.
>
> Unfortunately, I haven't found any icon to which I can refer from
> the desktop file.
>
> So I want to ask for it on this list and may be happy, if anyone
> can help out.
Here is the cropped version.  Luckily the original version had well-done
paths, so removing the paw left the face visible below. Drawing is
definitely not a skill of mine, so this is good. :)

This file is CC-BY-SA since the original version is under that license
too.  Don't bother about me since I just tapped "Delete" a few times,
but Mike Anderson should be cited as the author.

Paolo

GNU_Smalltalk_logo_small.svg (20K) Download Attachment

On 06/24/2010 05:46 PM, Jochen Schmitt wrote:
> The enhanced version of the gnu-smalltalk package may be available for
> Fedora rawhide as gnu-smalltalk-3.2-4.fc14 in the next days An update
> to gnu-smalltalk-3.2 is not planed for the other supported distributions
> of Fedora (F-13 and F-12), becaused this make caused incompatibilities
> issues.

Very nice, thanks.  I plan to release GNU Smalltalk 3.2.1 in the next
few days (before I go on holiday, basically).

Paolo