Help with Components not found

1 message Options

Help with Components not found

lopemanc
Hi,

Relatively new to this but we seem to have an app working pretty well.  I am working on one page composed of nested components the components can be dynamic.  That is instances of different component classes may be shown based on the users actions.  Actually I guess it is always dynamic because we are creating new instances of the same class of components with each submit.

Near the bottom of the nesting of the components I have a submit button. The button works great.  I can press it all day, as long as I wait for each press to complete before the next.  However if I start pressing like a maniac, the code crashes.

No use of the back button.

I think I have children implemented right.  And I tried adding states.  No affect.

Please help quickly.

Thanks,

Chris Lopeman

Components not found while processing callbacks: #(a SMART.HITS.WAHeaderBase)

Debug Full Stack
Possible Causes

    * you do not implement #children correctly
    * you do not backtrack #children correctly
    * you do not implement #states correctly