Help with Metacello configurations for external packages!!!

Help with Metacello configurations for external packages!!!

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi folks! We started to create Metacello scripts to build Pharo images. In order to do this, we need the configuration of the external packages that are load in Pharo images. For those who know a little of Metacello, we need the ConfigurationOfXXX where XXX is the external project. The best is that the maintainer of a project create this class with the necessary information. You may know the packages that must to be loaded, in which order, which dependencies, what is Pharo specific, etc.
If you didn't know anything about Metacello, don't worry. It is easy. You can read a good tutorial:   http://code.google.com/p/metacello/wiki/Tutorial

So, I will list the projects and if you think you can help us with a package, please let us know. The projects are:

For the dev image:

- RoelTyper
- NewInspector
- shout
- rb
- ob
- EnhancedOB
- OCompletion
- Nile
- autoMethodCat
- PharoMorphicExtras
- PharoSound

For the web:

- KomHttpServer
- Seaside
- slime
- rsrss
- magritte
- pier
- pieraddons

I am not sure if we can do the web right now. Maybe it is a good idea to start first with the dev image and when we have enough knowledge we take also the web.

So....any takers ?

Thanks

Mariano

Re: Help with Metacello configurations for external packages!!!

Dale
Mariano,

I've got a ConfigurationOfSeaside30 (and ConfigurationOfGrease) that I've been using for awhile now...

Dale