Help with Morphic

awood969
Hi guys,

Very 'simply' I am trying to use aScriptableButton to change some text when its clicked, however if I'm honest I don't know where to begin and can't make heads or tails of the documentation available.

Could somebody please guide me in the right direction.

Thanks
Andrew

Re: Help with Morphic

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
awood969 wrote
I am trying to use aScriptableButton to change some text when its clicked
A little more background... change some text where?

Sean

p.s. The class comment says "A button intended for use with the card architecture and the user-scripting system."   Are you sure you want a ScriptableButton?  How did you choose it?
Cheers,
Sean