Help with Omnibase

Matias Maretto
Hi. Where can I find some tutorial or help about the OmniBase classes
?.
I have downloaded the "OniBase Tutorial" from gorisek's web page but
it's too short.
The classes don't have comments. For example: I don't know where it's
better to use an ODBBTreeIdentityDictionary, an ODBBTreeDictionary or
an ODBBTreeIndexDictionary.
What can I do with ODBBTreeMultiValueDictionary....
well, thanks a lot...

Matías.

Re: Help with Omnibase

Udo Schneider
Matias Maretto wrote:
> The classes don't have comments. For example: I don't know where it's
> better to use an ODBBTreeIdentityDictionary, an ODBBTreeDictionary or
> an ODBBTreeIndexDictionary.
This thread might help you:
http://groups.google.de/group/comp.lang.smalltalk/browse_thread/thread/c24f854103492f1a/bf82226c5570421d?lnk=st&q=ODBBTreeIndexDictionary&rnum=1#bf82226c5570421d

CU,

Udo

Re: Help with Omnibase

Bruno Brasesco
Matias Maretto escribió:
> Hi. Where can I find some tutorial or help about the OmniBase classes
> ?.
> I have downloaded the "OniBase Tutorial" from gorisek's web page but
> it's too short.
> The classes don't have comments. For example: I don't know where it's
> better to use an ODBBTreeIdentityDictionary, an ODBBTreeDictionary or
> an ODBBTreeIndexDictionary.

Use ODBBTreeDictinary.

Regards Bruno

PS: i have a document with some OmniBase details but is in spanish.

Re: Help with Omnibase

Matias Maretto
Bruno: Thank for the advice. Could you send the document to my Email:
[hidden email] ?.
Don't worry about the language, I'm from Argentina, we speak Spanish ;)
Thanks a lot !...

Re: Help with Omnibase

Matias Maretto
Udo: thank you for the link...   very helpful.
This stuff seems a little "tricky"; may be It's my lack of experience