Help with Trailer / Teaser video for ESUG Awards?

1 message Options

Help with Trailer / Teaser video for ESUG Awards?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi guys,
I want to submit our Carrillon project [1] [2] to ESUG Awards but I kind of suck with video editing hahahaha.
Even worst, I then I remember SmartTest [3] or the GT Inspector [4] and I realize the bar is too high for me.

So..my question is, do you have some kind of template I can use for iMovie? any recommendation on which could be the easiest path for a newbie like me? Someone that likes the project and wants to give me a hand?

Feel free to contact me in private or here.

--
Mariano Martinez Peck