Help with TreeListMorph

Adrien BARREAU
Hi,

I'm taking a look at the FileDialogWindow:
   FileDialogWindow new open.

On the left, there is a tree. With the halo, I know it is a TreeListMorph.
Here is my question:

How can I know what is happening when I click on one of the little arrows which are just on the left of a directory name? With my changes, the subtree is very slow to be displayed and I don't understand what is called.

Adrien.

Re: Help with TreeListMorph

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
<base href="x-msg://1141/">I think you should take a look at expand:to: and siblings in SimpleHierarchicalList ( the TreeListMorph's superclass)

I think it's around :)

Ben

On Apr 11, 2011, at 10:03 PM, Adrien BARREAU wrote:

Hi,

I'm taking a look at the FileDialogWindow:
   FileDialogWindow new open.

On the left, there is a tree. With the halo, I know it is a TreeListMorph.
Here is my question:

How can I know what is happening when I click on one of the little arrows which are just on the left of a directory name? With my changes, the subtree is very slow to be displayed and I don't understand what is called.

Adrien.

Re: Help with TreeListMorph

Adrien BARREAU
I'll take a look.