Help with emacs

Andrei Stebakov
I downloaded 3.2.90 gst to my Windows system and found gst-mode.el and
smalltalk-mode.el.
Both are pretty old.
When I run M-x gst it prints "GNU Smalltalk ready" line, but when I
evaluate code with smalltalk-doit commands it displays no output in the
*gst* screen.

I guess gst has been inactive for some time, but those of you who still use
it, what editors do you use for REPL style development?

Re: Help with emacs

bill-auger
On 01/23/2018 11:40 AM, Andrei Stebakov wrote:
> I guess gst has been inactive for some time, but those of you who still use
> it, what editors do you use for REPL style development?

no editor is required - you can get a REPL on the command line with:

$ gst