HelpBrowser search question

Karl Ramberg
When you search in the HelpBrowser it automatically also searches on the Wiki for answers. That is really nice. But it would also be nice to search online all the time.

I wonder if we should have a check box to select if we want to include search online (wiki)  or not ?

Karl

Re: HelpBrowser search question

Karl Ramberg
Correction: But it would also be nice to NOT search online all the time.

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 4:51 PM, karl ramberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
When you search in the HelpBrowser it automatically also searches on the Wiki for answers. That is really nice. But it would also be nice to search online all the time.

I wonder if we should have a check box to select if we want to include search online (wiki)  or not ?

Karl

Re: HelpBrowser search question

marcel.taeumel
I guess we could add a preference whether to include the Squeak Wiki in the default help browser or not. Or two menu entries in the world main docking bar.

Wiki search is also experimental. We could remove that wiki topic from the default help browser for the release...

Best,
Marcel

Re: HelpBrowser search question

Tobias Pape

On 08.05.2015, at 16:43, marcel.taeumel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I guess we could add a preference whether to include the Squeak Wiki in the
> default help browser or not. Or two menu entries in the world main docking
> bar.
>
> Wiki search is also experimental. We could remove that wiki topic from the
> default help browser for the release...

Yes Please