HelpSystem now integrated

Torsten Bergmann
Hey, nice to see that HelpSystem was accepted and is now included
in both: Squeak trunk image and Pharo core image.

I adapted the class "HelpBrowser" in both images so that it
in Pharo the Squeak specific code is removed and in Squeak
the Pharo specific code is removed.
This was necessary in the past due to the morphic vs.
polymorph UI differences and is obsolete now.

Just update your image.

However - any other part is fully compatible and I hope we
can share as much documentation as possible!

Thanks
T.

Re: [squeak-dev] HelpSystem now integrated

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi Torsten. Thanks for pushing all this.

Now I wonder, shouldn't be better to put it under the menu "System" rather than "Tools" ?

Cheers

Mariano