Hernan Question: Frameworks for building web apps

1 message Options

Hernan Question: Frameworks for building web apps

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

Can you share your experience with Hernan on this question:

"Seaside/Aida are great solutions to develop a web app but we don't have a framework in top of them to build web app easily, something for the "mass" kind of Rails, where the "directories", name of classes, tests, etc. are all created in a "framework" kind of fashion. Cincom tried that with WebVelocity but did not took enough speed :-). I think Magritte is not enough. And again, don't get me wrong,  "