Heroku, Cloud9 ...

Previous Topic Next Topic

9 messages Options
Heroku, Cloud9 ... – First Heroku and now cloud9, how about a AIDA/Seaside/Iliad cloud IDE?
I think it's almost inevitable. But there's more to it than Cloud9 features.. Cheers, Avi. On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Geert Claes ...
Absolutely and I reckon trying to embrace a whole gamut of programming languages is probably not the best idea. Apparently the Iliad guys are...
This is interesting, however Heroku is not a reference for Smalltalk IDEs/platforms. Why? because the image approach, which is inherent within S...
well yeah but that needs a whole startup approach On Mar 2, 2011, at 7:49 AM, Geert Claes wrote: > First Heroku and now cloud9, how...
I've got a lot of notes and ideas on how to do this, but I don't have the time yet. I really want to work on it. I think Heroku-style deployment...
I was contemplating the idea of creating this, while adding a few things which I think are crucial to such service which are non-existent today. ...
that's the thing. Is so productive that smalltalk should have one. It's too good. Too clean. Too productive to miss. Is just we didn't find a w...
I'd really be interested to see what everyone's thoughts are for a Smalltalk PaaS because this is one of the main areas where Smalltalk can be a d...