Hi Community

pablo1n7

Hi everyone, my name's Pablo and I'm from Argentina. I'm taking my first steps in Pharo and created this tool (https://github.com/pablo1n7/Smallbook) to share with my colleagues and show them the power of Pharo.

It's a simple library to create slide presentations and show them in a web browser.

I used Zinc HTTP for the server, JS for the presentation controls and CSS for the styles.

It's not 100% complete, I'm still working on it. I hope you find it useful and any suggestion is welcomed

Best Regards, Pablo.

Best Regards, Pablo.

Re: Hi Community

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Nice indeed, well done.

> On 28 Dec 2019, at 04:28, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Looks cool. Thanks for sharing.
>
> cheers -ben
>
> On Sat, 28 Dec 2019 at 09:55, Pablo Navarro <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi everyone, my name's Pablo and I'm from Argentina. I'm taking my first steps in Pharo and created this tool (https://github.com/pablo1n7/Smallbook) to share with my colleagues and show them the power of Pharo.
>
> It's a simple library to create slide presentations and show them in a web browser.
>
> I used Zinc HTTP for the server, JS for the presentation controls and CSS for the styles.
>
> It's not 100% complete, I'm still working on it. I hope you find it useful and any suggestion is welcomed
>

> Best Regards, Pablo.

Re: Hi Community

NorbertHartl
Hi Pablo,

welcome and great tool. If you extend it you could could consider using pillar document model (https://github.com/pillar-markup/pillar

Norbert

Am 27.12.2019 um 23:55 schrieb Pablo Navarro <[hidden email]>:

Hi everyone, my name's Pablo and I'm from Argentina. I'm taking my first steps in Pharo and created this tool (https://github.com/pablo1n7/Smallbook) to share with my colleagues and show them the power of Pharo.

It's a simple library to create slide presentations and show them in a web browser.

I used Zinc HTTP for the server, JS for the presentation controls and CSS for the styles.

It's not 100% complete, I'm still working on it. I hope you find it useful and any suggestion is welcomed

Best Regards, Pablo.

Re: Hi Community

pablo1n7
Thanks for the comments. I'll check Pillar.

Best Regards, Pablo.
El 28 de dic. de 2019 08:10 -0300, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]>, escribió:
Hi Pablo,

welcome and great tool. If you extend it you could could consider using pillar document model (https://github.com/pillar-markup/pillar

Norbert

Am 27.12.2019 um 23:55 schrieb Pablo Navarro <[hidden email]>:

Hi everyone, my name's Pablo and I'm from Argentina. I'm taking my first steps in Pharo and created this tool (https://github.com/pablo1n7/Smallbook) to share with my colleagues and show them the power of Pharo.

It's a simple library to create slide presentations and show them in a web browser.

I used Zinc HTTP for the server, JS for the presentation controls and CSS for the styles.

It's not 100% complete, I'm still working on it. I hope you find it useful and any suggestion is welcomed

Best Regards, Pablo.

Re: Hi Community

Petter
Hei Pablo and thanks for an interesting project.

I liked the feature that you can write code as actually code 👍

Re: Hi Community

pablo1n7
Hi! Thanks for all your comments, I deployed a presentation made with Smallbook in Heroku (https://pharo-smallbook.herokuapp.com)
I hope you like it.