Hi everybody

Luis Sánchez Peña
Hello,

I am Luis Sánchez from Barcelona, Spain.
I have been a hobby software developer in Smalltalk since 7 years.
I make software only for me and my job and only in Smalltalk. I learnt C and Java, but I didn't like them.
When I started, I discovered Magma and Seaside. I liked both of them and used them for programming in Pharo. Now Magma doesn't work anymore in Pharo and I miss it. I would like to come back to Squeak because Magma still runs in Squeak. I come to this list because I want to learn about this wonderful project and help with my Smalltalk knowledge.

Thanks,
Luis Sánchez Peña

Re: Hi everybody

Chris Muller-3
Thanks for the note Luis.  I am planning a new release of Magma for
the upcoming Squeak 4.6.  I use Magma every day it is crucial to
several applications I use.

Welcome, and please let me know if you have any questions or ideas.

 - Chris