Hide some pages from the wiki

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi folks!  Is out there some Google Code gurú ?   The thing is this: there are a lot of pages for the test results. For example, TestResult10477, TestResult10481, etc.

So...the amount of pages is too much. It is difficult to find something. I tried to see if there was a way to hide some pages from http://code.google.com/p/pharo/w/list   but I couldn't find anything.

Does someone have an idea how to fix this?

Best,

Mariano

Re: Hide some pages from the wiki

Michael Roberts-2
I archive them periodically. What is the problem? It shows progress on
the wiki.

Cheers

Mike

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 3:29 PM, Michael Roberts <[hidden email]> wrote:
I archive them periodically. What is the problem? It shows progress on
the wiki.

There is no problem with the progress. The only thing is that I wouldn't like the wiki be like the squeak swiki where you have infinite number of pages and it is a mess to find something. Today, if I enter http://code.google.com/p/pharo/w/list  I see a lot of pages and it is difficult for me to find what I want.

IMHO it would be perfect to have only one page called "TestResults" and there you put all the links to each TestResult page. But I don't know how to achieve this with Google code wiki.

Best,

Mariano