Hire Programmers

jimmybrion
Want to Hire Programmers ? We will work with you virtually ..We have Expert PHP Programmers, .Net, ROR, JAVA Programmers 100% Trusted

Re: Hire Programmers

mzac
I think that in setting up your own system, it will really be helpful if you hire programmers who have experience over a certain field. And then, you just have to oversee what they are accomplishing.

I mean, in as much as you want to have first hand control over what goes on, it would still be better to get more heads into it.  While managing those extra people can be a little too much to bear, that would ensure that you get a lot of feed back.