Hismo class inheritance losses

Pierre Chanson

Hello,

I get interested in Hismo so I tried a little bit and here is my first steps in video :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yss3zazouvbv28p/screencast2.mp4?dl=0

It seems that I lost class inheritance when importing an hismo meta model from my monticello versions (.mse)…

Is it normal, am I doing something wrong ?

Thank you !

Pierre Chanson

Re: Hismo class inheritance losses

Tudor Girba-2
I think the problem has nothing to do with Hismo. It seems that somehow when you export to MSE, the inheritance does not get exported. Can this be?

Cheers,
Doru

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 4:34 PM, Pierre CHANSON <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I get interested in Hismo so I tried a little bit and here is my first steps in video :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yss3zazouvbv28p/screencast2.mp4?dl=0

It seems that I lost class inheritance when importing an hismo meta model from my monticello versions (.mse)…

Is it normal, am I doing something wrong ?

Thank you !

Pierre Chanson

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Hismo class inheritance losses

Pierre Chanson
Yes exactly. In fact I just found out that the inheritance is lost from importing FAMIX Smalltalk model from Monticello repository.

Because Hismo is working well if I import an Hismo model from an MSE, itself exported from an imported  FAMIX Smalltalk model from my current image.

Pierre

I think the problem has nothing to do with Hismo. It seems that somehow when you export to MSE, the inheritance does not get exported. Can this be?

Cheers,
Doru

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 4:34 PM, Pierre CHANSON <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I get interested in Hismo so I tried a little bit and here is my first steps in video :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yss3zazouvbv28p/screencast2.mp4?dl=0

It seems that I lost class inheritance when importing an hismo meta model from my monticello versions (.mse)…

Is it normal, am I doing something wrong ?

Thank you !

Pierre Chanson

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Hismo class inheritance losses

Pierre Chanson
No, my mistake, the inheritance is lost when I export MSE from an imported FAMIX smalltalk model from Monticello.
The rest remains the same. :)

Pierre

On 8 oct. 2014, at 1:17 PM, Pierre CHANSON <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

abergel
Yes, probably the monticello importer is not complete :-(

Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu