Historical Context: Adele Speaks

Casey Ransberger-2
Found this while surfing about tonight. There's very little commentary from her to be found, or so it seems, so I'd call this worth sharing. Sorry about the cross-post if I really need to apologize.

Re: Historical Context: Adele Speaks

nacho
Casey,
Great video. Thanks for sharing. I think I will never ever get tired of listening to these guys (Dan, Adele, Alan, et al). Really brilliant and remarkable people.
Cheers
Nacho

Lic. Ignacio Sniechowski, MBA

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 8:59 AM, Casey Ransberger <[hidden email]> wrote:
Found this while surfing about tonight. There's very little commentary from her to be found, or so it seems, so I'd call this worth sharing. Sorry about the cross-post if I really need to apologize.

Nacho Smalltalker apprentice. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Re: Historical Context: Adele Speaks

garduino
I agree, Thanks for sharing!

And yes, listen these guys always teach something or, at least, inspire lot of things. I had the honour of be present in Smalltalk 2009 listening the Dan talk. And I've a pic with him also!

2013/12/20 Ignacio Matías Sniechowski <[hidden email]>
Casey,
Great video. Thanks for sharing. I think I will never ever get tired of listening to these guys (Dan, Adele, Alan, et al). Really brilliant and remarkable people.
Cheers
Nacho

Lic. Ignacio Sniechowski, MBA

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 8:59 AM, Casey Ransberger <[hidden email]> wrote:
Found this while surfing about tonight. There's very little commentary from her to be found, or so it seems, so I'd call this worth sharing. Sorry about the cross-post if I really need to apologize.

Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino
www.arduinosoftware.com