Hoe to retrieve MooseGroups from a MooseModel

Hoe to retrieve MooseGroups from a MooseModel

cdelaunay
Hi,

When opening a mooseModel in a mooseFinder, several groups of entities appear ('all famixaaccess' 'all famixattribute'). How can I access to this groups from the mooseModel.
 I have tryed to send 'entityGroups' to a moose model (generated with CAnalyzer) , but it only answer me a part of all the groups visible.

Re: Hoe to retrieve MooseGroups from a MooseModel

Tudor Girba
Hi Cyrille,

> When opening a mooseModel in a mooseFinder, several groups of
> entities appear ('all famixaaccess' 'all famixattribute'). How can I
> access to this groups from the mooseModel.

For example, aMooseModel allAttributes. You find these extensions in
FAMIX-Extensions.

>  I have tryed to send 'entityGroups' to a moose model (generated
> with CAnalyzer) , but it only answer me a part of all the groups
> visible.

The entities are actually all cached in the MooseModel by their type.
You can access it as aMooseModel allWithType: FAMIXAttribute.

Cheers,
Doru

www.tudorgirba.com

"Don't give to get. Just give."