Hook to execute code after magritte component is created?

Hook to execute code after magritte component is created?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi guys,

I am using Magritte3 with Seaside and I am using the typical #asComponent.
Now, I would like to hook and execute some code in the domain class once #asComponent has finished instantiating and setting the values of the object.

Of course, from seaside I can send a #magrittePostAction to my object and implement that....but I am at the seaside level there and I would like to be at the domain level (because I use the same model in other seaside parts...)

So...does Magritte3 have a hook for this?

Re: Hook to execute code after magritte component is created?

DiegoLont
Hi Mariano,

Magritte has a visitor that builds the description. I would set the hook here: override asBasicMagritteComponent, and use a different visitor. If this is not the hook you mean, please include an example.

Regards,
Diego