Hosting a two days conference on Pharo

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

I would like to organize a two days event around pharo in May @ lille.
We could get it over a friday and saturday so that people can join on their free time.

What do you think?

Possible dates are:
        11-12 (best dates for us).
        25-26

Re: Hosting a two days conference on Pharo

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
I'm in ;)

Ben

On Jan 10, 2012, at 8:38 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I would like to organize a two days event around pharo in May @ lille.
> We could get it over a friday and saturday so that people can join on their free time.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Possible dates are:
> 11-12 (best dates for us).
> 25-26
>
> Stef

Re: Hosting a two days conference on Pharo

Hilaire Fernandes
Le 10/01/2012 20:38, Stéphane Ducasse a écrit :

> Hi guys
>
> I would like to organize a two days event around pharo in May @ lille.
> We could get it over a friday and saturday so that people can join on their free time.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Possible dates are:
> 11-12 (best dates for us).
> 25-26

26-27-28 May are days off in several countries in Europe.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo -- http://www.drgeo.eu

Re: Hosting a two days conference on Pharo

Sven Van Caekenberghe

On 10 Jan 2012, at 20:38, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> I would like to organize a two days event around pharo in May @ lille.
> We could get it over a friday and saturday so that people can join on their free time.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Possible dates are:
> 11-12 (best dates for us).
> 25-26