How I can add my projects to configuration browser ?

How I can add my projects to configuration browser ?

kilon.alios
I have seen some interesting projects (well pretty much everyone of them) in configuration browser and I was curious how exactly they are added , is there a specific process that needs to be followed ?

Re: How I can add my projects to configuration browser ?

philippeback
Check for Pharo 30 (the name is in the ConfigurationBrowse window title):

Phil

I have seen some interesting projects (well pretty much everyone of them) in configuration browser and I was curious how exactly they are added , is there a specific process that needs to be followed ?

Re: How I can add my projects to configuration browser ?

kilon.alios
thanks so only thing it takes is to be a contributor , or ask to be added as contributor to that project ?

what do you mean by "ConfigurationBrowse window title" ? the only thing I see in the title is "Configuration browser"

this link you provided http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo30/ says its for Pharo 3

On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 6:25 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Check for Pharo 30 (the name is in the ConfigurationBrowse window title):

Phil

On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 5:17 PM, kilon alios <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have seen some interesting projects (well pretty much everyone of them) in configuration browser and I was curious how exactly they are added , is there a specific process that needs to be followed ?

Re: How I can add my projects to configuration browser ?

philippeback
Mmh, looks like I looked into an older Pharo30 image I had around in Windows.

On OSX where I am now, there is indeed no such thing in the title.

BTW, the "about" in the down pointing arrow of the configuration browser says:

A MetacelloConfigurationBrowser is simple tool to browse Metacello configurations published at http://www.squeaksource.com/MetaRepoForPharoXX where XX denotes different pharo versions.

MetaRepoForPharo1.0 acts as a distribution of all the packages/projects that can be loaded in Pharo1.0.

We are sorry for the name but the source limits the length of the project name: The full name is
MetacelloRepositoriesForPharoXX.

Metacello is a configuration language for packages. It allows one to define dependencies
between packages as well as between complete projects.

A little dated...

Phil

Re: How I can add my projects to configuration browser ?

Damien Cassou
On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 8:39 PM, kilon alios <[hidden email]> wrote:
> thanks so only thing it takes is to be a contributor , or ask to be added as
> contributor to that project ?

done

--
Damien Cassou