How about multiple workspaces?

Ankh'nAton
Hiya!

I hate page scrolling!

Amber's Smalltalk IDE allready knows how to show multiple browsers, so
how about having more workspaces too? Switching workspaces for
different contexts is IMO more comfortable then scrolling through a
long workspace full of snippets.

Tom

Re: How about multiple workspaces?

Nicolas Petton
+1

Nico

On Mon, 2011-12-12 at 23:27 -0800, Tom wrote:

> Hiya!
>
> I hate page scrolling!
>
> Amber's Smalltalk IDE allready knows how to show multiple browsers, so
> how about having more workspaces too? Switching workspaces for
> different contexts is IMO more comfortable then scrolling through a
> long workspace full of snippets.
>
> Tom

Re: How about multiple workspaces?

gokr
I refer to Nicolas for decisions on such things, but I see no harm in having more of course. And it is a trivial fix. File an issue on github for it.

regards, Göran

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2, wohoo!