How are Amber libraries distributed ?

kilon.alios
I was wondering how you guys share Amber libraries , do you use npm or bower or something else ? Would it make sense to have something like Monticello inside Amber ?

Re: How are Amber libraries distributed ?

Herby Vojčík

kilon alios wrote:
> I was wondering how you guys share Amber libraries , do you use npm or
> bower or something else ? Would it make sense to have something like
> Monticello inside Amber ?

Bower is fine, I use it for trapped.

Of course, if it's server-side library, npm would be better, for Amber is primarliy for browser-side, where bower is the best.