How can I package this ?

Wadin Jonathan
Hello,

I made something look likes hives plot that with RTMondrian.
For this, I create RTRectLineLayout and RTHivePlot.

How can I package this ?
Should I create one package Builder-HivePlot ?

What do you think about it ?

Cheers,

Jonathan.

Re: How can I package this ?

abergel
Hi Jonathan!

I am really happy that you are working on this.
Best for now is that you create your own package (eg., HivePlotRoassal) and save it in your own repository. Let us know when you want us to have a look at it. I am personally on holidays until next week.

Once you have reached a stable, then it may go into Roassal, if you wish so.

Cheers,
Alexandre