How can I set the SmaccDebugParser in Moose

How can I set the SmaccDebugParser in Moose

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi

I found the SmaCCParserDebugger and I found the debug menu in the Smacc tool.
Now I get a GT and byteCode debugger but I do not find a way to make the new debugger actif.

Re: How can I set the SmaccDebugParser in Moose

Stephane Ducasse-3
Andrei?
Help?

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 3:14 PM, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I found the SmaCCParserDebugger and I found the debug menu in the Smacc tool.
Now I get a GT and byteCode debugger but I do not find a way to make the new debugger actif.

Re: How can I set the SmaccDebugParser in Moose

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I believe what you want is to start debugging a parser with some script and then stepping through it.

The SmaCC debugger only gets activated if the SmaCC code is in the execution context. So, if you do not have it yet you can “Step to debugger”.

For example:
- Try debugging:
JavaParser parse: 'public class A {}'
- Then from the window menu, choose “Step to debugger” / “SmaCC”
- And you will get the SmaCC debugger

Cheers,
Doru

On Apr 15, 2017, at 2:34 PM, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

John? How do we activate the Smacc debugger in moose?

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 10:36 PM, Andrei Chis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Not exactly sure how to do to it because I never used it.
From what I see in SmaCCParserDebugger>>handlesContext: if you have in the stack a context created by  SmaCCParser>>parse you should have a 'SmaCCParser' button at the top right of the window. But maybe John can provide you with more details.

Cheers,
Andrei

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 2:45 PM, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Andrei?
Help?

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 3:14 PM, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I found the SmaCCParserDebugger and I found the debug menu in the Smacc tool.
Now I get a GT and byteCode debugger but I do not find a way to make the new debugger actif.

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Innovation comes in the least expected form.
That is, if it is expected, it already happened."