How can I specify the font and size for a Text Object?

How can I specify the font and size for a Text Object?

Steve Thomas
How can I do this in squeak (ie: no menus).
Once I have an answer and have tested it I will share with squeakland list.

It would be nice to have tiles to do this.

Thanks,
Stephen

Re: How can I specify the font and size for a Text Object?

Bert Freudenberg
On 08.04.2011, at 15:21, Steve Thomas wrote:

How can I do this in squeak (ie: no menus).

self costume fontName: 'KomikaText' pointSize: 36

- Bert -