How do I add Keyboard Shortcuts to the ChangesBrowser?

How do I add Keyboard Shortcuts to the ChangesBrowser?

Camillo Bruni-3
How do I do that?
I am very lazy, each time I have to move my hand to the mouse I get exhausted...
For refactorings we have this nice ChangesBrowser that pops up.

I would like to add the following features:

- default selection on the first item in the list
- up/down changes selection
- CMD+s accept the changes
- ESC close the window

how can I add the link to the keymapping shortcuts within this spec thingy?

Re: How do I add Keyboard Shortcuts to the ChangesBrowser?

Stéphane Ducasse

On Oct 8, 2012, at 12:45 AM, Camillo Bruni wrote:

> How do I do that?
> I am very lazy, each time I have to move my hand to the mouse I get exhausted...
> For refactorings we have this nice ChangesBrowser that pops up.
>
> I would like to add the following features:
>
> - default selection on the first item in the list
> - up/down changes selection
> - CMD+s accept the changes
> - ESC close the window

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS