How do I create a seaside page to respond to a PUT

How do I create a seaside page to respond to a PUT

Long Haired David
Hello everyone.

I am writing a mobile app that needs to talk back to a server using REST. I have set up Seaside pages that respond to GET requests in the form
'http://mydomain.com/MySeasidePage?username:password:dataRequest. This works fine.
Now, however, I have to start updating the data on the server and I think that I should not use GET to change the data (web crawlers can do bad damage that way). So, my question is, if I formulate a correct PUT request, is there a way to get the Seaside page to respond correctly to it buy taking the data and using it, then sending back an HTML response?
David

Message sent using Winmail Mail Server

David
Totally Objects
Doing Smalltalk since 1989

Re: How do I create a seaside page to respond to a PUT

Johan Brichau-2
David,

It seems to me you are trying to use the Seaside page components to implement a REST interface. That is not going to work.

Johan