How do I create my own package in the right place and retrieve it later?

1 message Options

How do I create my own package in the right place and retrieve it later?

Hannes Hirzel
Hello again

I created my own package in the most recent commit [1] as described here
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18641294/how-do-i-add-a-new-package

However there are two problems

a) The compiled js code shows

    define("amber_core/HH2", ["amber_vm/smalltalk", "amber_vm/nil",
"amber_vm/_st",
    "amber_core/Kernel-Objects"], function(smalltalk,nil,_st){

    smalltalk.addPackage('HH2');
    smalltalk.packages["HH2"].transport =
{"type":"amd","amdNamespace":"amber_core"};

    smalltalk.addClass('Couchdb', smalltalk.Object, [], 'HH2');

    It should not be placed in the amber_core. [1] How do I do that?
    Herby suggested in the thread _st.js of today that I should not
put it into the amber
    name space at all.

b) After restarting the amber server the HH2 package is no longer
there. I assume I have
    to require it at the right place. Where is that place?

Regards
Hannes

[1] https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber/commit/834ecb8c4afc24e057eb9f5b973101bf5e7abea5