How do I edit the text of a 'StringMorph'?

How do I edit the text of a 'StringMorph'?

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

I create a StringMorph with the following steps

a) WorldMenu --> 'New Morph'
b) 'Basic' --> 'StringMorph'

and I have a StringMorph instance on the desktop.

Now the question is: How do I change the text content with the mouse
and the keyboard, i.e. not by bringing up an inspector and doing it by
code.

left mouse button does not do anything
middle mouse button brings up the halos, but then clicking into the
text does not give an insertion point.
right mouse button on the StringMorph instance gives the world menu.

In Squeak I can do SHIFT + Left mouse button to select the text of the
StringMorph instance and either replace everything or get an insertion
point with another click.

How do I edit the text of a 'StringMorph' in Cuis?

Kind regards
Hannes

Re: How do I edit the text of a 'StringMorph'?

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Hannes,

Cuis doesn't include that functionality.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich