How do I embed Seaside html into a Sea side table?

How do I embed Seaside html into a Sea side table?

Long Haired David
I have created this page that has some data on it. However, this is only some of the content that I need.

I would like to make a two column table with one set of content on the left and one on the right. The only way I know to do this is to use a table. However, the Seaside table code doesn't want me to embed Seaside code as in:

leftHand: html

html text: 'Left hand side data'

rightHand: html

html text: 'Right hand side data'.

Simplistically, I tried:

makePage: html

html table: [ html tableRow: [ html tableData: (self leftHand: html).
       html tableData: (self rightHand: html)]] .

but this doesn't work, of course. Can anyone suggest a nice Seaside way of doing this without having to resort to making the html for each table cell myself?
David

Message sent using Winmail Mail Server

David
Totally Objects
Doing Smalltalk since 1989

Re: How do I embed Seaside html into a Sea side table?

jtuchel
David,

try it with a Block as parameter to #tableData: and things should look much better.

html tableData: [self rightHand: htm]

Joachim