How do I find all methods with the <options:> pragma?

How do I find all methods with the <options:> pragma?

mark.b.ballard
How do I find all methods with the <options:> pragma?

Re: How do I find all methods with the <options:> pragma?

Alan Knight-2
At 11:22 AM 10/25/2006, [hidden email] wrote:
How do I find all methods with the <options:> pragma?

SystemUtils allClassesDo: [:aClass | (Pragma allNamed: #options: in: aClass) ...]

Although I suspect it's more likely you want #option:

You might have to do something to make it look at both class and instance side, I'm not sure if it's only doing one or not.

--
Alan Knight [|], Cincom Smalltalk Development

"The Static Typing Philosophy: Make it fast. Make it right. Make it run." - Niall Ross

RE: How do I find all methods with the <options:> pragma?

Jan Weerts
[hidden email] wrote:
> How do I find all methods with the <options:> pragma?

  Pragma allNamed: #options: in: YourClass

and its siblings work for me.

Regards
  Jan

Re: How do I find all methods with the <options:> pragma?

Reinout Heeck

On Oct 25, 2006, at 5:22 PM, <[hidden email]>
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> How do I find all methods with the <options:> pragma?

(MethodCollector new
        methodsSelect: [ :ea | ea attributes notNil and: [ ea
attributeMessages anySatisfy: [ :m | m selector = #option:]]])
        browseSelect

-