How do I find out which words still need to be translated for Haitian Creole?

How do I find out which words still need to be translated for Haitian Creole?

Steve Thomas
I will be going to Haiti, and I noticed at least one tile without translation "color sees"
How can I get a list of items still to be translated?

Then once I get the translations, how do I update pootle?

Thanks,
Stephen