How do I use "Libraries"

Günther Schmidt
Hi all,

how do I use the libraries.

I just want to keep CSS in one place instead of using WAComponent>>style.

So I read on this list to use a library, I've subclassed WAStyleLibrary
but I'm not sure how to set it up.

Thanks

Günther

RE: How do I use "Libraries"

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
You should have one of your components be declared as a root of the
application, say MyWebApplication, via

MyWebApplication class>>canBeRoot

        ^true

MyWebApplication class>>initialize

        | app |
        app := self registerAsApplication: 'myapplication'.
        (app libraries)
                add: MyWebApplicationScripts;
                add: MyWebApplicationStyles

where MyWebApplicationScripts and MyWebApplicationStyles are subclasses of
WAScriptLibrary and WAStyleLibrary respectively. You can then reinitialize
your application via,

MyWebApplication initialize

Hope this helps,

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

[hidden email]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

attachments.

Thank you.

I just want to keep CSS in one place instead of using WAComponent>>style.

So I read on this list to use a library, I've subclassed WAStyleLibrary
but I'm not sure how to set it up.

Thanks

Günther

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment