How do i import .MCZ into Squeak?

jamesl
Hi Pharo,

Please be gentle as it has been a while since I have filed into my image....

I'm looking at this package: http://www.squeaksource.com/@yDzCRgmmKSZ1rdfr/i3M9pl92
I'm wondering how to load it into my Squeak image so I can run it?

Rgs, James.

Find it at CarPoint.com.au New, Used, Demo, Dealer or Private?

Re: How do i import .MCZ into Squeak?

jamesl
Hi Pharo,

I got the .MCZ package installed, but there is a dependency on RBProgramNode
which I can't find.

I'm looking for the package / source for RBProgramNode, which I think could just
be a image version issue.  Is it?

Rgs, James.

From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: How do i import .MCZ into Squeak?
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 15:37:02 +1000

Hi Pharo,

Please be gentle as it has been a while since I have filed into my image....

I'm looking at this package: http://www.squeaksource.com/@yDzCRgmmKSZ1rdfr/i3M9pl92
I'm wondering how to load it into my Squeak image so I can run it?

Rgs, James.

Find it at CarPoint.com.au New, Used, Demo, Dealer or Private?

Meet local singles online. Browse profiles for FREE!

Re: How do i import .MCZ into Squeak?

Henrik Sperre Johansen
<base href="x-msg://131/">
On Apr 6, 2010, at 7:45 32AM, James Ladd wrote:

Hi Pharo,

I got the .MCZ package installed, but there is a dependency on RBProgramNode
which I can't find.

I'm looking for the package / source for RBProgramNode, which I think could just
be a image version issue.  Is it?

Rgs, James.

I'd recon you need RB installed, open MetacelloRepository, load ConfigurationOfRefactoringBrowser, and type ConfigurationOfRefactoringBrowser project latestVersion load.
(Or browse the package and see what you need to load manually in baseline/version methods).
The ProgramNode class itself is in the AST-Core-Nodes package.
Kind of hard to tell if that is all you need though, as the link you provided leads me to the squeaksource frontpage...

Cheers,
Henry

Hi Pharo,

Please be gentle as it has been a while since I have filed into my image....

I'm looking at this package: http://www.squeaksource.com/@yDzCRgmmKSZ1rdfr/i3M9pl92
I'm wondering how to load it into my Squeak image so I can run it?

Rgs, James.

Find it at CarPoint.com.au New, Used, Demo, Dealer or Private?

Meet local singles online. Browse profiles for FREE! _______________________________________________
Pharo-project mailing list

Re: How do i import .MCZ into Squeak?

Mariano Martinez Peck
What Henrik says is correct. You can also take a Pharo dev image from here:

http://www.pharo-project.org/pharo-download

That images already contains AST, RefactoringBrowser, etc. You should be able to load there also.