How do you know a method is being tested in SUnit?

How do you know a method is being tested in SUnit?

Howard Oh
Hello,

I insert "self halt" into a method before running the entire tests. If
run into a halt then I know it is being tested. Is there a more modern
and fast way to do this? (Like method browsing?)

Many thanks always,
Howard

acg

Re: How do you know a method is being tested in SUnit?

acg
Howard Oh wrote:
... Is there a more modernb and fast way to do this ?..

Howard
 Just change a 'should' to 'shouldnt' or 'assert: ' to 'deny: ' or
change something that should work to something you know doesn't work,
as 'self assert: ans = 5' to 'self assert: ans = 6'

ACG