How do you merge branches using Iceberg?

How do you merge branches using Iceberg?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Let's say I have xxx and then I created branch xxx-mariano. Every in a while, I want to merge latest xxx into my xxx-mariano. I haven't found a way to do this in Iceberg (I am using 0.6.2 on Pharo 6.1). I had to go to console, do the git merge there and then from Iceberg I had to "reload all packages".

Is there a better way of doing this?

Thanks,

Re: How do you merge branches using Iceberg?

EstebanLM
is not very clear, but you can use the history window for that (yeah, it needs to be better, etc., etc.)

Esteban

Thanks,

On 12 Dec 2017, at 14:03, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:

mmmmm ok. And let me ask (I don't have another example at hand now to test) ... with metacello integration enabled, would that ALSO reload the packages from git into my image?

no

or it would only do the git-side of the merge ?

yes